Instructions to access your in-game loot:
In-game items will be delivered to Blizzard account as they become available.
1. What is unique about the Overwatch campaign?
Twitch Prime and Blizzard Entertainment are teaming up to bring Twitch Prime members more in-game rewards in Overwatch! Twitch Prime members who have linked their Blizzard accounts and enroll in this Overwatch campaign by September 3, 2018 can claim two Wrecking Ball Loot Boxes, which contain four random items for the newest Overwatch hero – Wrecking Ball. In coming months, Twitch Prime members can also claim a Golden Loot Box in September as well as an additional Golden Loot Box in October.
2. Do I need a Twitch Prime membership to be eligible for the Overwatch offers?
Yes. Click the “Start Your 30-Day Free Trial to Claim Now” button below to sign up for a free, 30-day Prime trial.
If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, click “Connect Your Twitch Account” below to link your Twitch and Amazon account.
3. Okay. I’m signed up for Twitch Prime. I’ve linked my Twitch and Blizzard accounts. I've claimed the offer on this page. How do I get these Overwatch items in the game?
To claim these items on PC, simply log in to Overwatch and open your loot! If you’re redeeming on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, CLICK HERE to link your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account with your Blizzard account.
As soon as you’ve claimed an offer on this page (and for as long as you’re a Twitch Prime member), all future offers in this campaign will be automatically delivered to you in the game.
4. Can I link different Twitch Prime accounts to my Blizzard account and claim each Overwatch offer multiple times?
No. Each offer can only be applied to a single Blizzard account and Blizzard accounts can only claim each Overwatch offer once per campaign.
5. I received the error “Oops... it looks like the Amazon account that you are linked to has already enrolled in this campaign with a different Twitch account. Check out our FAQs for assistance.” What do I do?
This happens when a different Twitch account was linked to your Amazon account and claimed an Overwatch offer. Please check that the same Twitch account is linked to the Amazon account that was originally used to enroll in this campaign.
6. What happens to the Overwatch offers I claim if I no longer have a Prime membership or my Free Trial expires?
Once you claim an Overwatch offer, any associated items that are redeemed are yours to keep, subject to any Blizzard rules or policies that may apply.
7. Do I need to link my Blizzard account to my Twitch accounts to claim these offers?
Yes. CLICK HERE to link your accounts and click “Connect” next to “Blizzard Battle.net” and follow the instructions. Please make sure you link the correct Blizzard account and select the gameplay region in which you’d like to claim these Overwatch rewards.
Before linking your accounts, check to see that you’re not logged into any other Blizzard accounts at the time in the same browser, as this could cause complications. For the best results, complete the process in “private browsing” or “incognito” mode.
For more information, visit the Blizzard Support hub.
8. I accidentally linked the wrong Blizzard account to my Twitch account. What do I do?
If you accidentally linked the wrong Blizzard account to your Twitch account and you haven’t yet claimed an Overwatch offer, CLICK HERE to unlink your accounts.
Once your accounts are unlinked, visit the Twitch connections page again to link the correct Blizzard account to your Twitch account. Please make sure that you are NOT logged into any other Blizzard accounts at the time in the same browser. For the best results, complete the process in “private browsing” or “incognito” mode.
9. Can I claim different offers on different Blizzard accounts?
No. Once you claim an Overwatch offer on a Blizzard account, all future offers in the campaign will be automatically delivered to the same account. This cannot be changed and offers cannot be transferred to different Blizzard accounts.
10. If I join Twitch Prime or link my Blizzard account after the campaign begins, will I receive any previous Overwatch offers that may no longer be active?
No. You will only be eligible for Overwatch offers in this campaign that are currently active or upcoming. You will not be eligible for any offers that have already expired.
11. I see other games besides Overwatch on the Twitch Prime website. Do I have to claim each campaign separately?
Yes. Each game campaign is separate so you will have to claim each of them separately.
12. Where can I get Overwatch?
Overwatch is available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One! CLICK HERE to join the fight for the future.
13. Will I continue to be eligible for upcoming Overwatch offers if my Prime membership or free trial expires during the campaign?
No. In order to be eligible for upcoming Overwatch offers, you need to be a Twitch Prime member at the time that offer is active.