1. What is unique about the Heroes of the Storm campaign?
Twitch Prime members who claim the Heroes of the Storm content can receive a Legendary Loot Chest with a guaranteed legendary skin from Aug 17th to Oct 10th followed by 10 more loot chests in later months.
2. Do I need a Twitch Prime membership to get Heroes of the Storm content?
3. How do I get my content for the Heroes of the Storm campaign?
Easy! Make sure your Twitch Prime account is currently active (either with a free trial or a paid membership) and claim the Heroes of the Storm content by clicking on the “Start your free 30-Day trial to claim now” button below. Content that is currently available will be sent directly to your game account.
You will need to link your Blizzard account to your Twitch account in order to receive the content. If your Twitch account is already linked to a Blizzard account please make sure this is the account you want your Heroes of the Storm content delivered to or update your Twitch Connections here.
If you don’t have a Twitch Prime membership you can sign up for a free trial.
4. Will my Heroes of the Storm content from Twitch Prime be available in all game regions that I play in?
No. Once you’ve claimed your content, it will be granted to the first game region you log into in the Heroes of the Storm game client. Make sure that you log into your preferred or primary game region after claiming your content on the Twitch Prime Heroes of the Storm website or the loot chests will be assigned to the wrong game region.
If you are currently online in Heroes of the Storm, you will receive the loot chest in whichever region you are currently logged into at the time you claim the content. Please make sure you are in your preferred game region before claiming the content.
5. Can I link multiple Twitch Prime accounts to my Heroes of the Storm account and get additional loot chests?
No. Each offer can only be applied to a single Blizzard account. Each Blizzard account can only receive one offer.
6. I received the error “Oops... it looks like the Amazon account that you are linked to has already enrolled in this campaign with a different Twitch account. Check out our FAQs for assistance.” What do I do?
This happens when a different Twitch account was linked to your Amazon account and claimed the Heroes of the Storm content. Please check that the same Twitch account is linked to the Amazon account that was originally used to claim the content.
7. What happens to my content if I no longer have a Prime membership or my Free Trial expires?
Once you claim your Heroes of the Storm content, all content that is delivered to your game is yours to keep, subject to any Blizzard rules or policies that apply to the content.
8. Can I change which Blizzard account my Heroes of the Storm content goes to?
No. Once you enable content on your Blizzard account the content will always be delivered to that account. It cannot be changed.
9. Do I continue to receive content if my Free Trial expires?
No, you need to be a Twitch Prime member to continue to receive content.
10. Do I receive past content if I join Twitch Prime and claim Heroes of the Storm content after launch?
You will only receive content that is currently available.
11. I see other games on the Twitch Prime Heroes of the Storm website. Do I have to claim each campaign separately?
Yes. Each game campaign is separate so you will have to claim each of them separately.
12. Where can I get Heroes of the Storm?
Please go here and download the game. It’s free to play!!!